This training Video Consultant Clinical Psychologist Paul Grantham provides the necessary basic toolkit to prepare and refresh professionals in their group work. Whether you are new to running groups or are simply looking for a refresher to provide new ideas and strategies, this video is invaluable for you.
Contained within this course:
This lively and informed presentation by Paul Grantham provides you with a 17 point checklist found to prevent up to half of common problems in group work including:
- Organisational Issues – from manager’s support to group’s name and room layout
- Participants’ Issues – who to include and how to work with group diversity and many other issues
- Leader’s Issues – from competency to personality
- You have the opportunity to rate your own practice against the standards as you go along
“A fantastic course. Please increase the frequency and number of these, I could have done with this months ago.” – E.H., MH Worker
Prof Paul Grantham, is a clinical psychologist with extensive NHS, Social Services and training experience. He has written on a range of therapy and helping issues. An extensively informed, clinically experienced and humorous speaker he is known for his emphasis on the practicalities rather than just the theory of client-based work. Paul is a founder and Director of SDS Seminars Ltd and one of the most popular and inspirational tutors in the field of psychological skills training.
- Online Test
- Personalised Certificate for 2 CPD Hours