An interview with Liz Ruth covering such issues as:
- What strictly speaking are Step 2 & Step 3 problems and interventions?
- Why has this division been made?
- Why is Step2 vs Step 3 an important issue for PWPs?
- What are the dangers of PWPs moving into Step 3 work?
- How does this distinction work when PWPs are working with dual or multiple diagnoses?
- The idea of PWPs working with Step 3 clients while on waiting lists to see a HIT
- Can PWPs and HITs work together on certain Step 3 clients
Liz Ruth is Asst Professor & PWP Course Leader at University of Bradford, Chair of the BABCP LISIG & a member of the BABCP Board of Trustees. Liz has particular interests in integrated working and low intensity interventions for LTC and Persistent Physical Symptoms
- Full video
- Personalised Certificate for 40 CPD minutes