This training covers:
- What should a low-intensity group look like?
- What do you know and understand about groups?
- General strategies to make groups engaging and successful
- How to decide when a client may benefit from a group
- Dealing with client resistance to groups
- Preventing and managing drop outs from groups
- Difficulties within groups
Eve Bampton-Wilton is a PWP Clinical Practice Lead involved LICBT since 2015. She’s responsible for the innovation and development of a large low-intensity workforce and has recently developed a pilot Post-Graduate Diploma to facilitate PWP’s wishing to progress to more senior roles.
- Full video
- Personalised Certificate for 35 CPD minutes