Participate in a training course run by Dr Julia Budnik and learn about psychopathology of food abuse and most important regulatory mechanisms on the food intake. Suitable for the specialists working with the issues and clients alike.
Contained within this course:
- Evolutionary perspective on the relationship between our bodies and our food
- Appetite and food intake control
- Food Addiction – Does It Exist & How Does It Work?
- How our brain works when addiction is formed
- What elements of the “addiction chain” make it so powerful
- Simple practical applications of the above
“An excellent course which made me look at an issue which has plagued myself, my family and many of my peers form a completely different angle – thank you.” – K.C., Lecturer, London
Julia Budnik, MD, PhD Senior Training Consultant
Julia is a qualified medical doctor with extensive clinical, managerial and teaching experience. She worked for a number of years overseas, in the NHS and privately. A qualified gastroenterologist, Julia has written extensively in the field. Her current interests lie in exploring ways to improve one’s health and quality of life through psychological & behavioural change. As a presenter Julia is particularly praised for her ability to make even the most difficult topic sound easy, interesting, practical and lively.
- Online Test
- Personalised Certificate for 1 CPD Hour