A booking constitutes a contract. Acceptance of our booking terms also includes agreement to our Data Protection Policy in accordance with GDPR.
How to book
- Option 1 (Recommended): Book online using our secure server at www.skillsdevelopment.co.uk or www.sds-seminars.online giving credit or debit card details.
- Option 2: Complete the booking form and send by post together with a cheque made payable to SDS Seminars Ltd to: SDS Seminars Ltd., P.O. Box 254, UCKFIELD, TN22 9BN
- Option 3: If you need us to invoice your organisation and they do not use a purchase order system, then please send us a booking form together with a letter of authorisation from your employer confirming the full name and address for invoicing. If your organisation uses a purchase order system, please ensure you provide the purchase order document itself together with the booking form. Please send this by email to email@example.com or post to SDS Seminars Ltd, PO Box 254, Uckfield TN22 9BN.
- Bookings cannot be confirmed until all necessary invoicing approval and documentation is received. In addition, all courses must be paid for in advance of the training date. Without this, course attendance is invalid and cannot occur.
- Option 4: Telephone: 01825 763 710 giving credit or debit card details.
- No provisional bookings can be taken.
- Dates: Dates will be held on a provisional basis for 14 days within which time the booking should be confirmed or they are released. No other provisional bookings can be taken
- Confirmation: Bookings must be confirmed by completing the In-House training application form and returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to SDS Seminars Ltd, P.O. Box 254, Uckfield, TN22 9BN
- Invoicing & Payment: Booking forms must be accompanied by the relevant invoicing instruction. If your organisation does not use a purchase order system, please submit a letter of authorisation confirming the full name and address for invoicing. If your organisation uses a purchase order system, please ensure you provide the purchase order document itself together with the booking form. Please note that all required documentation must be received together with the booking form. Bookings cannot be confirmed until all necessary invoicing approval and documentation is received. Please note the company name for Purchase Orders is SDS Seminars Ltd.
Invoices for the full amount including VAT will be raised one working day following the final day of the training course provided, or as soon as reasonably possible. (Unless requested otherwise).
- In the event of multiple course bookings, invoicing for training events will occur monthly at the time the training events occur, rather than at the end of the contract.
- For training taking place outside of the UK, a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the remainder due one week prior to the training commencing. Invoices will be issued in accordance with these requirements.
- A Pro Forma Invoice may be sent in advance of a training event, should a client request it.
- All invoices must be paid within 30 days of issue date.
The booking is not confirmed and the place is not secured until the payment has been processed through the bank and/or the delegate has received a written booking confirmation. Confirmation of booking will be sent to the delegate by e-mail (please make sure that you provide us with the most up-to-date e-mail address during your booking). SDS Seminars Ltd is not responsible for any failure by the delegate to receive or read emails sent, for whatever reason. Any complaints should be addressed to the Company Directors. Delegates remain responsible for any cancellation or non-attendance that might arise, should such information be sent by SDS Seminars, but where the delegate has not received it. All communication from SDS Seminars Ltd will take place by e-mail.
- Super Early Bird Discount Applicable to selected courses and indicated on the appropriate page for each course.
- Early Bird Discount: Applicable to most individual courses and indicated on the appropriate page for each course.
- SDS Seminars Ltd reserves the right to offer promotional discounts to individuals or organisations as it finds appropriate. Such discounts are NOT retrospective and do not apply to bookings already made.
- Small “commitment fee” for DEMO events is not refundable.
Attendance of live events:
All courses have their attendance requirements clearly marked in the course description.
For the vast majority of courses, we accept live attendance or watching of a full recording. You receive your certificates automatically, if you’ve attended them live. If you watched them as recordings, you need to contact the office and give a written confirmation that you’ve watched the recording in full, in order to receive the certificate.
All cancellations should be received in writing only.
Individual/Modular Live Courses (Open Courses):
- Cancellation in writing more than 14 calendar days prior to the first date of the course leads to a refund minus a £25+VAT per course day admin fee; or a full credit note to be used within 12 months of the issue date.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the first day of the course or failure to attend on the day of an event leaves the individual who is invoiced fully liable for payment. No refunds or transfers will be made in such instances.
Modular BPS Approved Certificate Courses Paid in Full:
- Cancellation in writing more than 14 calendar days prior to the first date of the first module of the modular certificate course leads to a refund minus a £25+VAT per course day admin fee; or a full credit note to be used within 12 months of the issue date.
- Cancellation within 14 days of the first module or failure to attend on the day of any of the modules leaves the individual who is invoiced fully liable for payment. No refunds or transfers will be made in such instances.
Individual/Modular Recorded/Online Courses:
- These cannot be refunded if you’ve watched/completed the course and received the certificate. If you haven’t, you have a 14-day cooling-off period from the date of our invoice, during which the booking can be cancelled. No cancellation beyond this period.
BPS Approved Mixed Diploma/Certificates Paid in Full:
- Cancellation in writing more than 28 calendar days prior to the first date of the first module of the Diploma course leads to a refund minus 5% admin fee.
- Cancellation within 28 days of the first booked module with no modules attended leads to a refund minus 25% admin fee.
- Cancellation of the full course after one or more modules have been attended by the student leads to a refund of live modules according to Live Modules Cancellation Policy and of recorded modules – according to a recorded modules cancellation policy (above).
- All cancellations should be received in writing only. Cancellation of a booked event outside of 30 days of the training or facilitation event will leave the purchaser liable to a cancellation fee of 50%.
- Cancellation of a booked event within 30 days of the training or facilitation event will leave the purchaser liable to a cancellation fee 100%.
No refunds will be made in any circumstances except those listed above.
We recommend insurance is taken out to cover any non-attendance or cancellation costs.
SDS Ltd shall not be held liable for failure/rearrangement of or delay in performing its obligations under these T&C if such failure or delay is the result of an act of God, such as earthquake, hurricane, tornado, flooding, disease or other natural disaster, or in the case of war, action of foreign enemies, terrorist activities, labour dispute or strike, government sanction, blockage, embargo, or failure of electrical service. The non-performing party must make every reasonable attempt to minimize delay of performance. In the event force majeure continues longer than 365 days, either party may terminate the Agreement, repaying the full amount of monies paid in advance to the company within 10 days of termination notice.
A condition of booking of any SDS course, event or meeting is the acceptance that identifying information about professionals, clients or others should be treated absolutely confidentially unless there is clear evidence of risk to self or others.
Please note that video and audio recording by the delegates is not allowed at any of SDS events. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Technical issues at the receiving end of a delegate’s broadcast are the customer’s responsibility. SDS Seminars is not responsible for any live broadcast issues.
We will make all the efforts to record online training events and you’ll receive the full recording of the course afterwards, unless there were technical issues beyond our control.
If you have any special requirements, please notify SDS Seminars Ltd of them at the time of booking.
To change delegates:
Delegates may be substituted free of charge at any stage prior to the course as long as SDS Seminars Ltd are notified beforehand.
Limit of SDS Seminars Ltd’ Liability Regarding SDS Seminars Ltd Network Registers
The SDS Seminars Ltd does not assume, nor is not responsible for, any liability whatsoever for the website links, information or contact details mentioned on any of the Network Registers on this site.
The CBT Practitioner Network Register and Clinical Supervisor Network Register are lists of practitioners who have achieved academic competence and proficiency following completion of SDS training courses, similar or superior in the opinion of the Company Directors, related to the field identified in the Register. It is not a statement of clinical or practice proficiency.
SDS Seminars Ltd is not responsible for the clinical or practice proficiency of individuals listed in the Network Directories and users of services listed should make their own independent enquiries regarding the quality of such services offered. Any complaint relating to individuals on a Register should be raised with the individual practitioner and/or the individual’s professional body (should membership be applicable)
General Terms & Conditions
This website and its content belong exclusively to SDS Seminars Ltd (unless stated otherwise). This website is subject to and protected by UK and foreign copyright laws. Users of this website agree to the terms and conditions written on this site. Failure to agree negates any right to access this website.
Any material produced by SDS Seminars Ltd either on this website or distributed in connection with any training offered or provided by SDS Seminars Ltd is the property of SDS Seminars Ltd. It may not be changed, copied, distributed, digitised or uploaded onto the internet or used commercially without prior written (not oral) permission of SDS Seminars Ltd.
SDS Seminars Ltd makes no warranties and disclaims any warranties (expressly stated or implied) including title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose regarding any written or visual content on this website, any linked website, or material (including verbal or oral) produced in connection with any training or offered by SDS Seminars Ltd. Nor does SDS Seminars Ltd offer any warranty that such information is complete, accurate or current.
The website user is responsible to evaluate the accuracy and comprehensive nature of all information, views and other material on this website or any website with which it is linked. Price information may change without prior notification. SDS Seminars Ltd reserves the exclusive right to change any part of the website and to any materials, products, programmes, services or prices described on the website at any time without notice.
The website user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless SDS Seminars Ltd against any and all claims, demands, damages or liabilities of whatever nature howsoever they arise, (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill or any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by SDS Seminars Ltd directly or indirectly.
SDS Seminars, its employees, suppliers, and contractors will not be liable for any claims, demands, damages or liabilities of whatever nature howsoever they arise, including without limitation any compensatory, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages. SDS Seminars will not be liable for any loss of data, loss caused by a computer or electronic virus damage to property, claims of third parties, loss of use, loss of income or profit arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any website with which it is linked. The website user is fully and exclusively responsible for data back up and virus checking.
SDS Seminars Ltd, Company Number: 8931425
Trading Address: Pondtail House Office Suite, Horsted Green, Uckfield, TN22 5TH